• All people with dyslexia are unable to read because they see letters in the wrong order. When they figure out the word they mix up letters or sounds.
• Some dyslexic people have a lot of trouble spellings and if they are taught by someone who understand dyslexia, they can learn perfectly well (Ishant, Tare Zameen Par).
• M.R is a developmental disability that first appears in children under the age of 18 and it persists throughout adulthood.
• Define as an intellectual functioning level that is well below average and significant limitation in daily living skills.
• Such skills include the ability to produce and understand language, home living skills, use community resources, health, safety, self-care, social skills, functional academic skills (reading, writing and arithmetic) and work skills.
Gifted, Talented and Genius
• Genius: A genius is a person who displays exceptional intellectual ability and creativity, typically to a degree that is associated with the achievement and have extraordinary understanding about things. A genius can be scholar in many subjects or a scholar in a single subject.
• Talented and Gifted: Gift is a quality while talent is shown when gift is being practiced and exercised.
• Giftedness as a combination of three characteristics: above average general ability, a high level of creativity, and a high level of commitment or motivation to achieve certain areas