Introduction: According to some people, maths is just the use of complicated formulas and calculations which won’t be ever applied in real life. But, maths is the universal language that is applied in almost every aspect of life. For example, calculation, making a routine budget, exercising and training, construction purpose, interior designing, fashion designing, sports, management
of timing etc.
At the end of the course, the students will be able to demonstrate that they have learned and understand the basic skills of mathematics. They should learn how mathematics is used in their fields.
1. Real Numbers and Complex Numbers.
2. Matrices, Determinants, Adjoint, and Inverse of 2*2 and 3*3 Matrices.
3. Sequence and Series.
4. Synthetic Division, Remainder Theorem, Factor Theorem.
5. Trigonometric Functions, Trigonometric Identities, Trigonometric Applications.
1. Stitz, C., Zeager, J., College Algebra and Trigonometry, a.k.a. Precalculus, 2010.
2. Gantert, A. X., Algebra 2 and Trigonometry, AMCOS School Publication INC. New York,
3. Swokowski, E. W., Fundamental of Trigonometry, Latest Edition.
4. Kaufmann, J.E., College Algebra and Trigonometry, PWS-Kent Company, Boston, Latest
Suggested Book For Course:
Stitz, C., Zeager, J., College Algebra and Trigonometry, a.k.a. Precalculus, 2010.
Research Products / Practicals /Labs /Assignments
Sessional: 20 (Presentation / Assignment 10, Attendance 05, Quiz 05)
Mid-Term Exam: 30
Final-Term Exam: 50
Key Dates and Time of Class Meeting
Monday 9:00 am-10:30 am
Teusday 9:00 am-10:30 am
Commencement of Classes October 26, 2020 (Monday)
Mid Term Examination December 14-12, 2020
Final Term Examination Febuary 02-08, 2021
Declaration of Result Febuary 19, 2021
Text Book: https://educatedzone.com/textbooks/11th/math1tb.html