Geography of Pakistan is compulsory course for BS class. This course attempts to impart knowledge about the relationship between man and physical, socio-economic and cultural environment with special reference to Pakistan, including land, population, human settlements, resources and related human activities.
- Understand the natural environment of Pakistan by identifying the physical Characteristics.
- Familiarize with demographic, socio-economic and geo-political aspects of Pakistan.
- Comprehend the present and future prospects of resources of the Country.
- Khan F.K. (2015), Pakistan (Geography, Economy and People), Oxford University Press, Karachi.
- Spate, O. H. K., & Learmonth, A. T. A. (2017). India and Pakistan: A general and regional geography (Vol. 12). Routledge.
Course Start Date: January 13, 2020
Course End Date: May 08, 2020
Monday 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM- 12:00 PM
Assessment Criteria: Total Marks 100
Sessional: 20 [Assignments (05) Presentations (05) Quiz (05) Attendance (05)]
Mid Term (Term Paper): 30
Final exam: 50