The aim of this course is to
Objectives / Learning Outcomes
Sessional: 20 Marks
Class Attendance, Presentations, Class Participation / Discussions, Quizzes, etc.
Mid Term: 30 Marks
Final exam: 50 Marks
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 70% class attendance is necessary to enter in exams.
- Students are strictly prohibited to have class within class (inter personal talks, whispering etc.)
- When necessary, students can leave class silently without disturbing others.
- Students are highly encouraged to participate in class discussions, but, whenever practicing it, they would have to raise their hands and talk at their turn.
- Students can interrupt / intervene during the lecture any time for their questions, clarification of any ambiguity or rectification / correction of teacher, but following the principles of hand raising and waiting for the permission from the teacher.
- Students are prohibited to stand up on the entry of teacher in the class.
- Students have right to contact teacher for any assistance in their studies either through email or personal meeting during prescribed consulting office hours.
- Students are not allowed to use cell phones in class.