This course provides students a coherent overview on nature of women psychology and to familiarize the students with the critical evaluation of research, facts and their relations to current situation of women rights. Main objectives of this course are to: create awareness among students about rights of women and enhance research skills in gender issues, conclude differences on what are the real gender differences and what are shaped by the societies.
- Brannon, L. (2017). Gender: Psychological Perspectives (7th edition).Roultage Publications: New Yark.
- Linda, B. (2017). Gender: Psychological Perspectives (7th edition). London: Taylor andFrancis.
- Vicki, S. H. (2016). Psychology of Gender (5th edition). London: Taylor and Francis.
- Helgeson, V. S. (2016). Psychology of Gender (5th edition). New York, Routledge.
- Else-Quest, N. M., & Hyde, J. S. (2018). The Psychology of Women and Gender: Half theHuman Experience (9th edition). SAGE Publications.
System of Evaluation.
Sessional 20 (Assignments 5, Presentation 10, Attendance and Participation 5)
Mid Exam 30
Final exam 50
CLASS TIMINGS: Bs 7th Reg (Wednesday & Thursday: 8:00-9:30 AM).
Week 9 Mid term exam
Week 18 Final term exam.