Objective: The objective of this course is to intoduce students with different Web Systems and Technologies that are used to create, design and develope responsive and dynamic websites
Course Code: CS-3548
Credit Hours: 03
Prerequisites: CMP-2122 (Programming Fundamentals)
- Overview of WWW, Web Pages, Web Sites, Web Applications, TCP/IP, TCP/IP Application
- Services, Web Servers, WAMP, XAMPP Configuration.
- Introduction to HTTP, HTML & HTML5 Tags, and Dynamic Web Content.
- CSS and CSS3
- Form Handling
- Server Side Programing: Programing in PHP
- Introduction MySQL, MySQL Functions, Accessing MySQL via PHP
- Cookies, Sessions, and Authentication
- Introduction to Ajax, JQuery, Browsers and the DOM
- Introduction to Reponsive Web
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Designing a Social Networking Site
- How to publish your website?
Assignments = 5 marks
Quizes / Class participation = 5 marks
Project = 10 marks
2. Mid Term = 30
3. Final exam = 50